Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Late to the game.

Whats up to whoever reads these blogs. I just recently discovered the whole blog movement and within that a whole bunch of guys who are in the same boat as me. Which is weird to have somewhere to talk about everything. I'm a normal college student but that part of my life ends this spring and a whole new chapter will begin. This is an odd sensation writing out how I feel and even the idea of writing down stories from my past and working out how I feel about my extremely uncertain future. Not just with graduation but also with what I will end up like, who I will be with, what kind of family will I have. I will write more later but I just wanted to set this up after seeing so many blogs out there that are about similar situations to mine.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blog in the coming year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete