Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Unfinished business

I just counted, I have 8 unfinished posts in here. I suck at this. I am gonna finish at least on, if not two after work today. Last night I stayed late at work and then came home and did more work. I now regret bitching about my workload in college. I would go back in a heart beat. But I am still loving living alone and the world of being an adult but I am ready for a few months of nothing changing. From may to August so many things in my life changed, from where I live, my friends, my daily routine, and my parents signed their separation a few weeks ago and I am the only one speaking to my mom right now so things are strained to say the least. 

I think back to graduation and I am slightly amazed at how my life got here so fast. Anyways I will update this afternoon, not that anyone really reads this.

2 comments:

  1. How can anyone read your blog if you don't post stuff.

    I'll make you a deal...you post, and I'll read.

    I may not always comment, but usually I'll read, unless it's another post about being sorry for not actually posting.

    ironic:
    http://mrsteed64.blogspot.com/2011/09/blogging-way.html

    ReplyDelete