Monday, May 2, 2011

My Life

So it is a monday and I am posting. This just is a week later than I said I would post so I want to apologize for that. Not that anyone really cares, but I still want to say it. Anyways as school is wrapping up. As in I have 8 classes total left and then two exams starting later this week and then I graduate and move all my stuff to my new place and start a new life for myself.

I have a lot to say about that and I imagine as I get settled in my new city I will post a lot because  will be living alone won't have nearly as much going on. Right now I am trying to balance my time between my last bit of school work, making the most of the night with my friends and having good time with the GF before I move away.

Things with us are going much better now and I am optimistic about our summer even with us living in separate places. Only time will tell there. Anyways this is really just a filler post, I am avoiding a 5 pg paper on a book I have not read. But this is at least the last of those I will ever write. Anyways guys I hope everyone is getting to enjoy this nice weather (no tornados) and I will be back in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment