Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Real World

Graduate, find a job, and become a productive member of society. Got those things handled. I am done with school for the time being, I have started my job, purchased insurance and all those other grown up things. And now what...

Anyways I am a few days into the job and I like it so far. Good company and good coworkers. We had an orientation event last week and then some of us got together and hung out this weekend so that was cool. A lot of us are new to the town and having friends my age is nice. One of the things I was looking forward to the most about leaving school was living alone. I'm still on the fence about it, I love having a clean place when I come home and I don't mind washing my dishes because I know they are mine but I am not used to all the quiet. It is going to take some adjustment.

Well this is just a quick update, I can't really fall asleep early yet so I just suffer at work but before 1 is an improvement. I have a few things to update you guys on with friends if anyone actually cares, well actually I am going to write to clear my head about shit but I don't want to rehash that right now. For now I am going to try and sleep.

Hope you guys have been well. Here is a tune I have been digging.

3 comments:

  1. congrats on graduating and the new job man! thats awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being employed!! Not easy in this economy. Do you have any prospects for a roommate if you didn't want to live along? I personally think you could get used to living alone if you maintain an active lifestyle. Nice to be able to have someone over with some privacy. Just some thoughts..

    ReplyDelete