Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A thousand different directions

My life is headed in a thousand different directions right now and I really need to be asleep but I can't sleep. I am out of town and the beds in this hotel are not comfortable. So instead I am writing this. Well I am actually not writing anything and I should be studying for one of the last midterms I will ever take but I am not. So here I am typing out my thoughts.

After my last post I need to clarify some stuff about GF2 and I's relationship. One, we are not that serious. We are serious in the fact that we don't sleep apart at night unless we really have to and that we know each others routines and I know that if she had a tough day at school she will go straight to the gym but if her classes went better than expected she will wait for me. Which brings me to my next thing, we are coming to a major cross roads and while I talked about the future before, we both know that is a long ways off. I will be leaving in less than two months most likely for a city that is either 5 or 6 hours away depending on which job offer I accept (yes I have two pretty much in the bag, hence me being gone right now, but I still don't know where I will be) and she has to stay. She has a long term commitment (read graduate school) at the same place we went to Undergrad. So that pushes any talk of the future far off into the future.

Some things I know for sure about my future is that I will be employed after I graduate. The fact that the actual date is less than two months away freaks me out, but still I will have a job And I have decided that in a few years I want to go back to school to get my MBA. I am staying more to the west for my potential careers so heading back east to get my MBA would be great as long as my family is still around.

Okay in summary. I liked that GF2 talked about the future because after everything went down I was worried shit was unfixable. I have gotten my act together in the relationship as well and I plan on enjoying it for the next two months. When I move, I will let whatever happens, happen. I will be moving because by June 1 I will be employed somewhere with a salary. I also at some point plan on going back to school. Thats all for now. This post was all over and I apologize for that. Sometimes I write these and forget you guys don't have the whole story. I won't be having kids anytime soon, so no worries.

Random fact of the day. In the last 5 weeks I have been to over 1/5 of the states. Lot of miles on the road. Anyways have a good one guys and I promise to write more later. Hope you enjoy this song. Tyrone is pretty great.

2 comments:

  1. "I won't be having kids anytime soon, so no worries."

    If you find yourself tempted, I can loan you a few. That'll push your daddy-clock back a good decade. Or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Lives- Thanks for your thoughts on my last post and as for this post. I love little kids but I am ready to enjoy being young and having very few responsibilities after I graduate in a few weeks. And while I wouldn't mind baby sitting, I just spent a few nights at a relatives house and their baby woke me up at 4 am every night. I am not looking to have that in my life unless it is someone waking me up for a mid sleep bone.

    ReplyDelete