Thursday, October 17, 2013

Untitled

I don't know what to title this post as, because I don't know where my head is at. I just read the end of Fraternity Memoirs and for some reason that story just socks it to me and fucks with me head. Part of it has to do with the fact that I have felt the emotions that both the main character and the other characters described have felt. So here I sit a little lost and dazed.

Today is a travel day with some pretty shitty travel reservations so I will have a lot of time to Kill between flights (I can't bitch too much about that, I am flying to a long weekend vacation so I took the cheapest option.

Ill update this more later. I have a lot to tell, I met 2 people this blog has connected me with and I can't really say how awesome the people this blog has brought into my life are. Good luck to RJ, today is a big day for him.

Ill update this post later today... maybe.... I want to try but for now I need to get out of here. Too much going on in my head.

Until then,
GND

No comments:

Post a Comment