Monday, December 13, 2010

Bitching about the weather and some seasons greetings.

It is freezing out and all I want to do is sit by a fire and watch sports center. But that will come soon enough. I am almost done with my finals and then I am going to put in a few long days at work to make some extra cash before I head home for the rest of break. Then I will be able to sleep in and enjoy my break. But after the holidays are over break is going to be one huge job search. At least I will have some time off school and work to apply places.

Anyways my other big plan  over break is to do a lot of blogging. Get a lot of my thoughts out of my head and here for people to read. I have been reading a lot of other guys blogs and there is a lot of stuff I want to put into words from my past and just things that go through my head.

Maybe if I am lucky I'll get to go skiing over break too. I fucking love winter sports, as long as it's a nice day when I am on the mountain. If I am really lucky I will see a guy like the one below. Also guys (to the people who actually read this, and my 1 current follower) feel free to e-mail me at snowsportsguy34@gmail.com

Hope everyone is looking forward to the holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment