Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bros vs Guys looking for more.

I am home from school and having a blast. I just got in from a night out with friends and I just wanted to post that 1. I made it through the hell of this semester 2. I am home and plan on updating a lot over break (get pumped 3 followers). 3. And this was my main point, I was out at the bar and I don't get it, once and a while I will catch a guy (usually a bro looking guy) looking at me more so than most people. And I'll admit the guy tonight I was looking at too, but mostly cause he just because he happened to be between two of my friends so when I looked off into the bar he happened to be in my eye line. He was pretty good looking but I caught him looking at me more than a few times and I was off his side so maybe he felt me looking at him or maybe he was looking at me. Anyways I just wanted to update. I'm gonna go take care of some personal business if you know what I mean. Look for more in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment