Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas is by far my favorite holiday and I love being able to spend time with my friends and family at home. This year is awesome because I have not been home this long without anything to do since freshmen year. So senior year, last real extended break I will ever have and I am making the most of it. I have been going out with friends every night and hanging with my family during the day. The tree is slowly filling with presents and in a few hours our family friends will all come over and the booze will start flowing.

As fun as all this will be, starting this blog and reading what other people have been saying has been making me think. I am just rather unsure of who I am and what I want out of life. I have the dream of getting married to the perfect girl, having two kids, and someday having my own Christmas like the one my parents have created. But then I have this creeping feeling inside of me that while that would be fulfilling part of me would be wandering.

I have not talked about how I truly feel on here yet but I will in the next couple weeks. Especially after the new year when I have nothing to do. But a basic run down is I am sexually attracted to both males and females but have only ever felt an emotional connection to a girl. Got pretty close once with a guy but he was a tool and hooking up with friends behind closed doors hardly ever works out I can imagine.

Anyways I have a ton of stuff going through my head but in all I just wanted to wish whoever reads this a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment