Friday, December 31, 2010

Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

Hey guys.
So Christmas is over, the new year is almost here and I have been pretty busy. I did a lot of family stuff and have more family coming to visit soon but along with that I have been hanging out with friends, watching college football, hitting up some after Christmas sales, and then a lot of laying around.

But besides my general laziness I have also hooked up twice since getting home.  One of the guys was in the Military, hence the title of this post. I feel like my break could be very full of sex. But I also made the title of this post Don't Ask, Don't Tell for a couple other reasons. First off because there is a semi big part of my life that I have left out of my blog until right now. But I am currently in a committed relationship with a girl. It has been going on for a while now and we are happy and I enjoy the sex but I find myself thinking about sex with guys a lot. So now I am home and taking a little personal time to enjoy it. In my heart I know that this girl and I are not going to be together after I graduate because we are going different places but we are in the same group of friends at school and even if we broke up we would probably still hook up so I might as well ride that out until May.

Alright well there you go. I have a girlfriend, but have sex with guys on the side. I wasn't sure I was going to talk about my life as a perceived straight guy on here but after reading a lot of blogs that balance it well I decided to give it a try.

So my two hook ups. The first one was pretty bland. Met this guy and ended up going over to his place. He was pretty normal and pretty good looking. It was fine, put a movie on and then ended up fooling around. We didn't bone and after we got off, I got out of there. That is my usual MO.

The second guy, we will call him Sarge(I have no idea what rank he actually was). Anyways this did not go as well as planned. I went over to his place, and we just got right down to it. ( I don't really mind, I am a busy guy) But we are fooling around and he takes off his pants and the thickest member I have seen was hanging between his legs. We keep going and in the back of my mind I am hoping sarge will be like the last guy and just want to fool around but of course 10 mins later he is asking if I want to get fucked. I was horny and have done it before so we try and it is fucking painful but I am not a quitter, or at least until this point in my life I was not but I am considering taking up the practice as my new years resolution. Anyways after a while he finally pulls out and I finish him off. I had finished a while before him and then we showered to clean up. As I said about the previous guy I am more of the cut and run type but that didn't happen this time, he wanted to lay down so I did and then he started asking if I had ever dated a guy and in my mind I am freaking out at this point cause it seems he liked me so I talked for a few mins and then got out of there.

Now it is New Years Eve and my friends and I don't have set plans. Fucking procrastination. Anyways I gotta run and try and find something to do tonight. Hope you all have a great New Years celebration and I look forward rambling in the near future for all of you to read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment