Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winding down

So my second to last semester of college is winding down. I can't believe how fast these four years have gone but all I can do now is enjoy the time I have left. I have enjoyed every second of college. I work pretty hard to get good grades, have a job that I work at a ton and then I go out even harder. This past weekend was a blur of going out one night to a bar with some friends and then randomly post gaming at a neighbors apartment till 3:30 before working all day Saturday followed directly by an ugly sweater party at some of my buddies place.

I realized I never posted about my thanksgiving break story which is odd with winter break right around the corner (and as I write this only 5 people have been to my blog so honestly no one is really dying to know right now.) But anyways over Thanksgiving break I went home and I live in the suburbs of a rather big city so we have a really active craigslist, but the times I have posted on there have mostly not gone as planned. I posted this summer and got some creepers but one guy seemed cool. A real guy, not fem, in shape, cool and a little older, but it never worked out. So I e-mail him over break and see whats up. He invited me over so I go over thinking this guy is a littler older and a little bigger than me. He wasn't lying about his age but the photo's he sent may have been of his body in college and he may have let himself go a little since then. I don't really care I just wish people could be honest, you think you have an 8 but its really a 5.5 when you get there. But one plus this guy had was a really thick member, so we started talking for a while and we had a lot in common with sports teams we liked and we both hate our town's nfl team cause they suck. We started fooling around and it ended up with him wanting to top me. It had been a long time since I had done this but I was horny and said okay. Which ended up being rather embarrassing because I only was able to take it for a min or two before I busted. After that I wanted to get out of there but I hung around for a little while. I felt bad cause he didn't get off but he couldn't stay up that well and I was feeling uncomfortable so he told me I could leave. I felt bad but took the opportunity. Anyways that's it for now. Ill write more soon hopefully. Finals and work are keeping me pretty busy but I am finding that writing about some of this helps me organize my thoughts.

1 comment: