Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Just a quickie to wish all of you in blog land a Happy New Year. I feel like I was hit by a truck today so I have just been lounging around watching football. I am pissed Penn St lost. I don't go there but I like Joe Pa and think Urban Meyer is a prick.

Two quick things, I have been reading a lot of other peoples blogs and catching up their old posts and I can't remember who but someone was talking about how to know when guys are interested and where to look. The gym was a huge theme and then this eye contact thing. I have been testing the waters with the eye contact a little bit but nothing has really come of it.

My other thing was last night I was out with my friends for NYE. We were bar hopping and we get to the 4th bar or so and where we spent midnight so we go get drinks. We are leaving the bar area and walking back into the seating area which was more like a high school dance with tons of people packed into it and a DJ with lights going then a restaurant. Anyways we are walking through the door way and this guy grabs my ass while we walk by. It was weird I had turned to look back at my friends because they were lagging and he just reached out and grabbed it and then I turned back, sort of glared at him and walked away. (he was rather good looking, but I can't blow my "cover" with my friends) None of my friends saw and I of course like a drunk idiot later circled the bar we were at looking for him... to do what I don't know but I was drunk so I wasn't thinking things out.

Anyways thought I would share while I sit here recovering from a wild night that ended with my sleeping on a floor.

Also, I like hearing from readers so feel free to email me guys. It is nice to know people are out there dealing with this too and hearing your stories as well.
snowsportsguy34@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! First off, Go Gators! Although I will admit, I love Joe Pa. Who dosen't? He's just a B.A. old man who loves football.
    The blog post about eye contact sounds interesting, I'll have to look around and check it out. The gym is definitly a great place to look! Hot, muscular guys is definitly a plus.
    Sounds like you had a pretty wild night out for New Years Eve.
    I look forward to following your blog now
    Take it easy man & Cheers to 2011!

    ReplyDelete