Friday, February 4, 2011

Bros day out

This week has been a good one. After the big change at work things were a little bumpy but I am giving it time. I got my first formal job offer this week as well and it is nice to just have one. That being said, I am still looking for other jobs as this one doesn't really take me where I want to go(not that I really know where that is right now, but I just know it isn't this direction)

So as I try and figure out the future I am still enjoying the present and this week I had a great day with all my old friends here at school. Me, all the roommates and then some other friends went out to lunch earlier this week and ended up getting a few buckets of beers and just sitting for 3 hours and telling stories on each other from our almost four years at school. It was awesome and no one really had anything that night so we just kept hanging out, drank some more at our apartment and then ended up talking and watching TV till we all went to bed. It was sweet to hangout with everyone, get drunk and have a good time like the old days. We are all really busy with our lives and I can't remember the last time all of us got to hang out like that.

Flash forward to today and Kyle (my roommate who told people, I have decided to name my roommates) and I along with some other people were sitting around and watching TV while we both did laundry in our building and he kept bugging the shit out of me. I have been putting off talking to him because all I want to do yell at him for being such a tool. But I will wait till I am calm. I know I need to do it but I keep putting it off.

As for GF2 and I we are doing better. We talked this week, but even today I want to go out with some friends for drinks and she has been really clingy this week I can tell she wanted to hang out. I am going to meet her later after I grab a beer or 5 and she knows this but I can tell she is pissy that I am going out. At this point I have decided not to compromise on what I want to do and let whatever happens happen.


Anyway guys have a good weekend and enjoy the super bowl, I will be cheering for the packers for the simple reason that I hate the Bears. For some reason I have had this song stuck in my head recently. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment