Sunday, February 20, 2011

Down with the sickness

So the nation is enjoying a warm weather streak, and snow is melting everywhere and to quote my mother "I won't miss that shit one bit" thanks mom. No but anyways as the country warms up I get sick. So I am currently laying in bed watching TV on hulu. I called out of work for the 2nd or 3rd time ever today. I never do that, but as my time working there winds down I really don't care anymore.

Okay fast forward a few hours, I was typing this earlier and GF1 called to talk to me and then I went to lunch with Matt and Brad, two of my roommates who I have not really talked about much on here. We got food from one of my favorite places and then came back to the place and put a movie in. Pretty chill friday, now we are all just hanging before we go out tonight.

This post is more about me being sick than any of that. I have job interviews and lots of school work to get done in the next week so I am really hoping this cold goes away. In general I tend to get sick at the worst times, family vacations, around my birthday, the holidays and other such really inconvenient times to be sick. I don't know what it is, I guess I am just cursed. During my downtown today I did a little thinking about where I want to end up, and where I see myself in 6 months. I have so many options and can't decide what direction I want to head. Right now it is just a waiting game and I hate having my life in limbo. As for being sick I am just trying to power through and should probably drink a little less. I went out both Friday and Saturday nights but you only live once and I had a good time both nights.

Okay this post is kind of all over the place (no it is fucking everywhere, sorry about that)  and it is now Sunday and I started it on Friday. I am going to write another post this afternoon about some other stuff. This song is another pandora discovery from studying for my exams this past week, I have a thing for songs that have a guy and girl singing. Not sure why.

2 comments:

  1. I assume it is the head cold that ends up in your chest?? Every one is either getting that one or the flu (same symptoms but with a fever). One of my employees came down with the swine flu. She has never been that sick in her life. She was out of work for a week.. Hope you get better soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn dude, I needed a roadmap for the first half of that

    ReplyDelete