Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Over it.

I am going to write a big post tomorrow. But my weekend was rather interesting. GF2 and I got into our biggest fights on Friday and then I left town on Saturday to go see some friends who already graduated. We had talked it out by then but I really needed that break. I came back on Sunday and we talked about it a little but that was it really and things are a little better. This music video kind of captures how I am feeling about my life. In the beginning everything is all put together but watch it till the end and you will see how I feel. Especially about my relationship, I feel like one of the guys who leaves and GF2 is still trying to make this work like the last girl left at the end. 

I also said bye to my boss this weekend and that didn't go as well as planned. I could use a reason to celebrate right now. 

3 comments:

  1. Things to Celebrate:
    1) Boris Yeltsin's birthday
    2) the operational birthday of the RCMP
    3) the 150th anniversary of the seccession of Texas
    4) Rick James' birhtday
    5) that this list stops at 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. I can relate most of your post.
    keep them coming bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RJ- Thank you for all those reasons to celebrate, not that I really ever need a reason to drink. I guess I am more looking for a sign for next year and where I am headed.

    Planefool- Thanks man. I checked out your blog and I am looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete