Monday, February 14, 2011

A litte house cleaning on Valentines Day

So it is almost Valentines Day and I am trying to get a few things in order so I thought I would give you guys an update on my life. I need to take some time to catch up on a lot of the blogs out there but between school, work, and enjoying my last semester to the fullest.

So GF2 and I did gifts tonight and made dinner together, it was nice and things are going pretty well. We got in a small fight last night but she apologized today when we started hanging out and said she realized she was being dumb. The food we made was awesome. I am a pretty good cook and can make vegetables like the best thing on earth so I worked my magic tonight and we made a great meal. She got me a massage, which I have never had and am looking forward to using after the big ski weekend I got planned this week.

Jenn (Coworker) and I talked a little bit this weekend and I sent her an e-mail a while ago just laying out how I felt about a stupid fight we had gotten into. We have not talked in two weeks really and last night went out to celebrate a mutual friends birthday so I manned up and talked to her but she was hammered so sent her a message while sober to clear everything up.

Work is not going as well as hoped, I am not meshing with my new bosses as well as I had hoped. But I wont be around much in the next month between spring break and skiing, so for now I will just deal.

I am working on my future and have applied for a few more jobs this week and have heard positive feed back, my interviews start soon. Keep your fingers crossed because I really need to get a job.

The only bad news I have gotten in a while is that I wont see my family till graduation, but I guess that is part of growing up. Anyways have a great night guys. I spent the weekend rocking out to old blink-182 while I was driving around but I doubt many of you even listen to the videos I post on here so I'm gonna skip that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment