Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Decision made

Made a decision today... I am going back to the massage guy I talked about in this post. I got a massage from someone else today and during it my mind wandered to how good a massage that was and how great that release felt at the end. Laying there eyes closed, twitching, having him towel off the mess he just made of me.... Anyways I got boned up and had to start thinking about the spreadsheet I spent a good part of my afternoon "analyzing." That saved me the embarrassment right then. I think I will go in a few weeks post my big party weekend with my friends from college... let him work the booze out of my muscles.


Nothing else new to report but I am really working on this whole being bisexual thing. Its a challenge.

As for a song today... Forest Gump by Frank Ocean. I was a behind the 8 ball on this but after watching him at The Grammys and learning more about his back story I like his story and some of his music. I have heard about him on some other blogs and stuff. But anyways clearly this massage guy has been running on my mind... not outside the massage but in that context he has.


I am off to some friends for dinner, drinks and doing laundry... Happy Fat Tuesday everybody!

4 comments:

  1. sick song! fuckin love frank ocean. that whole turn and walk thing at the grammys was cool too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sick song and his performance was awesome. I loved some of the reaction shots online of Chris Brown, what an ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...Chris Brown does come off as an ass man.

    Can't wait for the details on that second sessions man....relax and enjoy, bro!

    ReplyDelete