Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Refresher

As I try and blog more I figured (well, someone asked for) a refresher in the characters in my story and what is going on in my life. You can see the comment that sparked this on my last post and I am going to try and respond to everything they asked. I have some other things to write about, including an interesting situation I had earlier this month but it has taken me this long to get comfortable with it. 

As for music... I am going with a Sammy Adams song. Not sure why, I have been listening to it a lot recently. Enjoy this while you read about the characters in my life.

Me: I am still at my first job out of college but I did submit some interest letters and stuff like that at the end of last week and today. Doing alright, getting ready to take some serious steps with my GF.

Family: Shit is getting better, the divorce rocked all of us and I know that none of our relationships will be the same down the line. I am still the glue holding shit together for my family but after the holidays and planning all of it, they are going to have to get their shit together a little bit more. My dad still refuses to date online... he will get there one day. My mom is crazy and doing just fine with her new family but things have gotten better with us. My sister is still a bitch but I am hoping she grows up here soon, I give her space and time though, she had to live through it while I was out on my own and I will never know what that was like for her.

GF 2: Still the current GF. Things have gotten so much better on that front. I am ready to take it to terms where we won't be just dating and actually have a plan. I just need to figure out what that means for me and I will explain.

GF1: We still talk every once and a while but she is slightly crazy and working 2 or 3 jobs ( I can't keep track) but has no career or path she wants to follow. I can't relate to that.

RJ: He took down his blog, we are still really close. He proof read my job stuff, we talk every week. I don't want to share too much about his life but he is still the best thing to come out of this blog. We have never met but came close when I was on a business trip. We would both like to.





Super Bowl: Happy with the outcome

Blog: Not going to delete. I have a lot more to say and I think I am going to be a little more open on here. I think I need that for me.

Hope this is a good refresher on some of it. I don't even know the names I used for everyone back in the day so I can't update on other people I have written about but here is this.

Feel free to drop me a line... I would love to talk to people in similar situations.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks man for keeping us up to date. That's the thing that had me most curious GF1 or GF2. Haha.

    SuperBowl was a helluva game, I'm a Bronco fan, but I bet the over and the Ravens to win....so I was pretty happy with the outcome as well.

    Hope things continue going well for you dude.

    ~Peace man

    ReplyDelete