Thursday, February 28, 2013

Follow Up

Post number 2 of the day, and probably the last. I read a post on either TFM (Total Frat Move) or PGP (Post Grad Problems) about working from starbucks and I was laughing out loud when I read it over Christmas and I realized I fit the mold. I am sitting here drinking my overpriced cup of coffee in my Columbia boots, flannel shirt and my retro watch listening to my music, which I think is cooler than all the music the other people in here are doing, and I am writing a blog post. I hate myself but at the same time find it pretty funny and am enjoying my morning of reading the news and posting on here from the coffee shop. We all deserve a break sometimes.

This post is about getting a massage so for music I am going with ambient background music like you would hear in a massage room. It is by Explosions in the Sky and is called Your Hand in Mine. Hope you enjoy it, if you don't I really don't care.

So the follow up refers to my massage. I went back yesterday. I called the day before when I decided to kick off vacation with a  massage after work. (another guy dressed as a hipster but he had a cardigan on just stared me down... apparently I am in his starbucks, my b dude) I knew I was scheduled with a different guy this time but since I was going right from work there was no way I was going to be able to clean my gun before hand just to help with not throwing wood in the middle of it. I wasn't sure if I wanted the help or not but I didn't want to be tenting up the whole time.

Anyways different guy so I really don't know what to expect, this place only has male staff which seems slightly odd but whatever. So I go in get down to my birthday suit and then lay down. He works my back over and legs and things are fine. Now comes the time to roll over and things are going fine. I will say this guy was pretty hairy and he did some things where he rubbed his entire arm on my back and neck, I can't decide if I liked it or not... still on the fence. Anyways I flip over and tense up, because I get nervous. At times he is almost yelling at me to relax... not helping bro.  Anyways he does the normal stuff, legs and arms and hands, no abnormal brushing or anything. And then it is over...

So no funny business this time... But I am considering paying full price at that place its not as expensive as others but that probably won't happen. I enjoy the finer things in life but I need to live within my means for a while.

Till next time,
GND 

2 comments:

  1. I hate when they yell at you to relax during a massage. my usual woman does that when she sometimes pulls my arm wonky which tenses up my bad shoulder. also, keep your chin up bud.
    -RJ

    ReplyDelete