Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Weekend

I am currently pregaming for a night out. I have to hit up a couple different parties across town tonight but I will get to see a lot of different people which is nice when you are in town once a month. Had a great week in a city I hadn't ever spend a significant amount of time in.

Anyways nothing really I want to flesh out right now, my biggest issue at hand is that I have a bunch of booze in my apartment but none of it mixes with Coke, so tequila on ice is how I am pregaming this night and since I am starting at 6:30 shit is going to get weird tonight. In the end, I want the night to get weird, these are the best nights out there.

As for tune for tonight... I am just going to repost this song from a couple posts ago. My friends and I "joke" about wanting to do coke and go rage at a club. Its somewhat serious but somewhat a joke. Who knows, maybe one day while I am young and don't have kids.

 Last note: This morning I woke up naked in bed, and retraced my clothes throughout my apartment, with the sweater I wore last night being outside of my apartment in the hallway... I hope everyone has has just as classy of a weekend.

Keep Calm and Rage On.

GND
 

2 comments:

  1. haha i often end up naked in bed without much a memory of the last night, but at least the clothes are inside my apartment.

    ReplyDelete