Monday, February 11, 2013

Our old friend fear..

I love this song, the original and also this cover. I just discovered these guys thanks to spotify radio. (Does pandora know I have moved on? I feel a little guilty.) Anyways enjoy while you read some more ramblings from the guy next door.

Anyways not too much to say today... I do have shit going on in my life but I don't want to post about it right now. I am just looking forward to my first time on the slopes this year. Coming up in a couple weeks. I barely ever get to go skiing anymore, I act like I used to live at a mountain, but I do I wish I could go more.  I wish a lot of things right now.... I wish I had more money, I wish my taxes (and my laundry, for that matter) would do themselves, I wish I wasn't bi but most of all I wish I had gotten the job I applied for that would have let me move.... but many different factors weighed and I am staying put in my job that allows me to do anything but stay put. This is already my 23rd night for the year in a hotel, that is about half the time and this has been my "slow month."

Alright, enough bitching. I had a jumbo whiskey coke and now I'm ready for bed.

Stay classy blog readers, all 4 of you.

6 comments:

  1. Why do you wish you weren't bi? I totally understand the complexities and inner struggles that come with being bi, and it's certainly not easy if you're in a relationship with a woman but still find yourself attracted to men as well, at least on some level. But my advice would be to try and just accept and embrace your sexuality, rather than trying to wish it away. Like it or not, it's part of who you are, even if it's not the defining aspect of your personality. It's not as clear cut as being straight or being gay, but I encourage you to try and accept yourself for who you are and hopefully that'll help you get one less thing off of your mind.

    Your 20s aren't the easiest time. Trust me, I'm right there with ya. But it sounds like you're doing pretty well at dealing with it, so just keep your head up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man (not sure which one of you over there wrote this)

      Thanks for calling me out. I don't wish I wasn't Bi. It is part of me, god made me this way (just don't ask a conservative that) and I am trying to embrace it. I was in a funk last night because of the no job and no moving shit but I'll get over it. I mostly wish I knew that down the line I wont hurt my gf. But I am human and realize that at some point I will probably fuck this up. But for now, I am doing my hardest to make everything work.

      Delete
    2. All you can do is try sometimes. Like you said, we're all only human. Just don't beat yourself up too much about it. I'm sure you're doing the best you can to deal, and hopefully sometime soon you'll find out what works for you to truly be happy with who you are and the hand that you've been dealt. The fact that you're so concerned about your gf shows that you're a good guy, and I'm sure she's lucky to have you.

      Delete
  2. Classy as always.

    2/4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah man, i've ditched pandora as well and now every time i walk in my room, i open my laptop and turn on spotify right away. i've listened to so much more music now since i've gotten it... but what exactly do you again that makes you travel (or live in a hotel) so much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a "consultant." I e-mailed you, at least I am pretty sure it is you, some more details but I keep that pretty generic just in case.

      Delete