Thursday, March 7, 2013

This week, in brief.

I wanted to give you guys a quick update as I sit around waiting for my flight. I keep punting the issue with my girlfriend down the line but after this week things will be much more evident in how things are going to play out.

Here is a jam to listen to while I lay my week out for you guys. It asks the age old question of "Do you like Bass?" I have to admit there was a time in my life where I was afraid of loud noises now I have my bass cranked all the way up. I have to remember to turn my music down when I pull into work, people stare.  Anyways, this will be playing at my friends and I party this weekend at some point.


Work: Sucked, had some meetings getting a little too dramatic over the week and my team looked less than prepared
Travel: In an awesome area so that helped make up for the shitty work week. If only PNW guy hadn't moved away, I probably could have met up with him.

Future Travel: Have tentative plans to meet RJ, finally. We will see if things pan out. So then I can join the ranks of bloggers meeting other bloggers. Except he doesn't blog anymore and since my rebirth in the blogging world, my new readers don't know who he is. I wish you had the chance, he is a great guy who got me through a lot of shit. He posted a comment a post or 2 back.

GF: This weekend will be a big tell. Things have been rocky emotionally for her but I am riding out the storm and will update you guys when I have a cohesive story to tell.

Weekend: Set up to be one the best in a long time. When I get home this afternoon one of my best friends will be waiting at the airport having flown in from home and we have some great stuff planned for our long weekend. The GF will be around and I am going to be making a conscious effort to work on things, I just have to keep my head when the fun starts. I tend to get wrapped up in the moment and next thing you know I have buying rounds of shots and not being the most attentive... well not even forming real words.We are working on keeping that to a minimum.

Me: Who knows guys.... It is a grab bag in here. But alright  I am out. I have some first class beverages to suck down on my flight today. Getting picked up at the airport has so many benefits.


Until next week my friends.
GND

No comments:

Post a Comment