Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Eyes: Me, Asses: down....

....Lots to cover.

That is a youtube quote from the professor brothers which really takes me back to college but I thought it was fitting because I do have a lot to cover. I have a post I really want to do for you guys based on a question I was posed via e-mail but before all of that, I need to come clean with you guys.

I bought the ring.

I am ready. I can be the man she needs and deserves. I know I can. I have been shopping around for months now and had a plan on how I wanted to do it before the fights happened and things got better. And are much better now, much much better. This weekend as we lay in bed together naked I couldn't believe I had jeopardized how right that felt. Liz completes me.... well almost all of me. And that other part, that is the part I have to work with. No other woman holds a flame to Liz and I would never dream of cheating on her with a woman... I have no idea why it hasn't been the same with men. But that is so different and I am working through that. But right now the absolute in my life is her.

Anyways, that is where I am. For a song I am posting this new Pink song... it has nothing to do with how I feel now, but a lot to do with how I felt before and I really enjoy it. I like Nate Ruess of Fun. and this song resonated with me. My dad and I had a convo about this song and it is funny because we have both had guy friends bring it up to us even though he describes it as a "total chick song."

I have been on the road for almost 2 straight weeks so I will be updating more after Easter because I will be home for a while and I have e-mails to reply to and posts to write. But until then enjoy this tune and Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment