Friday, March 15, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Whats up guys? I hope everyone is doing well. I have been pretty deep on here recently and I wanted everyone to know that fun GND is still here. I went out with friends tonight and had a great time but I am home now in bed with 3 alarms set so that I can get up to pack for a weekend with Liz before work. It will be a challenge but I am ready for it.

As for this installments tune, I am going with Bruno Mars. I really like this song and its old now and everyone has heard it but I had a great Thursday and this is one of my favorite jams.

First off, I want to thank everyone who has reached out to me in that past couple days. I am working through stuff, and that is a personal thing but I really appreciate all the insight from readers and friends. Especially from the readers who have become friends.

Secondly, I regret how much I have posted this week. Simply for the fact that the shower post is probably the post I am most proud of since starting this blog. I feel that it is the most open and honest about how I have felt and I really hope that of all my ramblings, people have taken the time to read that since it captures where I am right now. I just reread it now, and yeah there are errors and things I would fix, but  I don't like my blog to come across as perfect. I prefer the stream of conscious. It is my raw emotion and feeling at the time of writing. 

Finally I want everyone to know that I love Liz more than I can express. I just got off the phone with her and she makes me smile so much it hurts and I really do want that for the rest of my life... 

But, at the same time, I was out with friends tonight there was a large group of us and during the night Brittany (new person in my story, but a good friend here in KC) came up to me and ask if knew Alex (Brittany's friend)  was gay. I honestly had no idea at all, none, and I told her that. We carried on conversation, me Brittany and another friend. She was surprised neither of us knew but that was it. Flash forward to the end of the night and 4 of us share a cab home. I am in the back next to Austin and all I can feel is his leg rub up against mine. I am for sure not mad about it but I don't press back. I just let the light pressure be enough to let me know his leg is there... like a fruit on a vine that I don't dare pick but will forever be aware of.

In closing, my hormones and emotions are going through some shit. But the same fun loving guy next door is here. He may be a bit of the distraction from what is going on, but hey, we all need distracions every once and a while.

Love the drunk guy next door.
No homo.

No comments:

Post a Comment