Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back in the swing of things

School is off and running for me and I am back at work at my job so I have completed the transformation from couch potato to hectic college student with not enough sleep and a little too much to drink the night before. Since getting back I have been busy trying to get my life in order for the semester and trying to figure out what is up with my and the girl. We shall from here on out call her GF2. I will eventually finish writing my college posts but for now I have some really random shit to get off my chest.

I don't know what the deal is with GF2, maybe all girls are like this but she loves to make out. Sometimes when we make out I get lucky and get my rocks off in one of many ways (that is about as graphic as this post will be, sorry to those looking for more) and other times we make out, and then eventually she will roll over and say she is tired and has to get up early (she does, but still). I don't get how girls can get all worked up and then just pass out. I am standing at full attention and sleep is not going to just happen. This happened last night and I ended up getting up and going into my TV room and just sitting there staring at the TV for a while (when I did pass out I had a sex dream about the main guy from community and GF2, it was weird, I don't even like that show, or find him that attractive). Another thing with her is she kinda sucks at making out (I sound like an ass) and it really bothers me, not to pat myself on the back but I have been told I am a good kisser, at least above average, but she just sucks. I am not going into detail so just take my word for it.

I think a lot of this is stemming from general frustration with the situation. In the past we have been much happier together (this has been on and off for over a year) but I am getting ready to graduate and she has grad school here where we go to school and I am just burnt out on living in a smaller college town and the lifestyle. I am ready to get back to a major city, and after break I really wouldn't mind moving close to where my parents are (not close as in their couch, but the general area) and she wants to stay close to her family who is from the area surrounding school when she does graduate.

Okay enough of my complaining, I wanted to do a little follow up for the 3 people who kept reading after those annoying paragraphs above this one. After my slightly buzzed post and talk with RJ I did a lot of thinking (not about why I took his advice, which he claimed I would in the morning) and really appreciate the comments you guys left. Anyways I am going to be more open minded and things have already started changing for me. I am a huge believer in Karma, or at least do something good and eventually something will balance that out for you. That morning after I woke up I was headed back to school and after some shenanigans at the airport with my flights it looked like they were going to have to rebook people, as a college student and I would really only be missing syllabus hand outs, I volunteered to be one of the people rebooked because at that time they were just kicking random people off the plane and a lady started crying. This was my good action and sometimes it takes a while for the reward, but this one only took about 15 mins.

A little background here, during our delay I saw a guy standing near my gate and I noticed that he was pretty good looking, dressed nicely (how you present yourself is big for me, probably more so than physical appearance) and a little taller than me (ahh that reminds me, RJ pointed out he thought I was some giant because of a comment I left on another blog, not true I am 6'1) anyways our flight got delayed again and I never saw him again. I didn't even see him board during the confusion when they plane was finally ready and thought nothing of it.

In the end they had no shows so I was on my original flight and they upgraded my seat AND I was sitting next to the guy I described up above. Turns out he is older than he looks but is really cool and him and I had a drink on the plane and just talked the entire time. He gave me his card to e-mail him because he had two job leads and he thought I was a good guy for both of them. So there you have it, give a little good, get way more in return. Nothing is going to happen with this guy but I got the feeling he may have been interested. He touched my arm a few times by the end of the flight and they lingered a little long for someone you just met. But he was a cool guy and I will take all the job help I can get. Anyways we have been e-mailing and once I get my resume done (today) I will send it off to him.

Sorry this dragged and I hope you all are having a great day. (more positive energy) Oh and the song has just been stuck in my head. Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. So you know whats weird, I was just talking with my sister about the whole doing something good thing. The whole notion of you should give and you get things back in return, though you shouldn't expect it. Its kind of weird but when you put stuff out there, it comes back you multiplied. I've been putting this and being positive to use this year and its like my life has taken a complete turn. Its sort of crazy, maybe it's just coincidence, but hey if I can help someone out and then something good happens to me (not needed by the way, the good deed is enough on its own), then why the heck not right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats sick dude. good stuff on the jobs and that would be awesome if something worked out from that. and good choice on the song too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think you're making a mistake listening to me...haha. Glad to see things are starting to come up GND...things usually work out for those who deserve them...and it's pretty obvious you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discreet- I really feel like the way you look at life has an impact on how life plays out, so making it positive is a good first step. Nice talking to you tonight btw.

    socrkid- The company sounds sweet so I am hoping this pans out, and I always prefer no hands. (just saying)

    RJ- Stop being so nice, I have already plugged you 123942402 times. No but really man, thanks for listening.

    ReplyDelete