Friday, January 21, 2011

thirst quenched

This is what I wrote last night, but when I went to post, my internet was not working. See my next post for a more realistic picture.

So I am home from a night on the town and rather drunk, but I wanted to follow up my post from earlier. Work was not horrible but I really will miss my boss. I talked to her almost the entire time I was there and got nothing done. She got a promotion and I am really happy for her but I can't help be a little sad she is leaving me. Okay that was work.

I went out with one of my best friends who kind of fucked me over last semester but that is a long story for my college posts. In the end she is one of two people I told about my bi sexual habit as we shall call it and between her and then BF1 and one of my roommates who found out through rather random circumstances I have been outed to a few people here. I don't really care, and the couple people who do know now have been really supportive. I wish I could be as accepting as they are. I dont know what it is, my parents would not have an issue with this and my friends would still be my friends, but I cant bring myself out of the fucking closet. Okay well this is as much drunk rambling as you guys get for the night. I have class at 9 am and have to get up and do an assignment beforehand. But I can promise I will be taking a long nap after class.

No comments:

Post a Comment