Friday, January 21, 2011

Jokes on Me

I feel like I am in a black hole. I had lunch with the friend from my last post. Seems like she told a lot of people, who have now told other people. Anyways I guess I was the only one who didn't know that everyone knows I am bisexual. GF2 knows (this is a story in itself, involving the most awkward skype call of my life), but anyways I am just pissed and upset and feel betrayed. I am going to bed now and I am not sure when I will get back on here.

This was part of me that I wasn't ready to really tell people about, but I guess that doesn't really matter now. I will update you guys later on what happened, but for now I am just gonna sleep. I can't really explain how I feel. Do I just come all the way out? I don't know how GF2 would handle that. Do I just answer when people ask?  ... I don't know. I just want to go home right now and I just got back to school. And I feel like I would have to tell my family before anything drastic happens. I told two of my best friends and then now a lot of my friends know. Two of my roommates, a lot of people I hang out with. I just don't know what to do. Anyways I am going to retreat into my drunken stupor for the weekend. Have a good one guys.

5 comments:

  1. 1) That fucking sucks
    2) I’m really sorry
    3) If you need anything you know how to get ahold of me
    4) Things usually work out for the best and happen for a reason, try to keep your head up
    5) I’m not going to sit here and enumerate the pros and cons of all your options, but I will if you want
    6) If I get fired for being on here at work I’m blaming you. j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo dude, sorry to hear that man, thats fucked up some people told. im sure it will work out in the end though. keep your head up bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bitch! Being outed was my biggest fear. But seriously, that wasn't cool of her to go off and tell other people something so personal about yourself. Some people just don't know how to keep their mouths shut.
    I would tell you're parents before they hear it from someone else.
    On a positive note, atleast you will know who you're real friends are now. The ones that stick by you're side and treat you just like they used to.
    I really do wish you all the best because I am sure you are stressing out beyond belief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, that's horrible! I can relate though, I told a few friends (brothers in fraternity actually) and then apparently word spread like wildfire. I kinda felt betrayed but then after awhile, like AGD wrote, I found out who my real bros and friends were. Its hard but in the end it's nice not having to hide anything and you know what you could just do you. Nothing has really changed other than people know now and the funniest thing I always get is "guy or girl" when I talk about who I'm seeing/dating/effin lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rj-
    1) We have talked this out but thanks again
    2) Thanks for the shout out.
    3) Next time tell me to re-read my posts, I wrote this with a lot of raw emotion and clearly didn't edit it. I am going to right now
    4) Hope you don't lose your job.

    Socrkid-
    Thanks for the e-mail man. It meant a lot, so did the support on here. Hope you are doing well.

    Average Gay Dude-
    I am mad at her for what she did. I don't know what telling other peoples business accomplishes. I was also partially outed by BF1 but that is something for another post. As for my friends, I couldn't ask for better people in my life. I just wish I was as comfortable as they are with it. That is really my issue. And my parents are an issue but I may not see them till graduation and this is an issue for face to face conversation.

    Discreet- I am sure my life will normalize and the true friend thing is already evident in my life. Thanks for the support man.

    ReplyDelete