Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last night out with friends

Went out last night with my friends from home. It was a good time and we had a ride home at the end of the night so we got a little wild. My friends and I were all drinking and the place we were at has more of an older crowd, not you typical 20 somethings hang out but we were all there so it was good. Anyways I was having a great time just getting drunk and loud as I normally do and then more friends show up, these guys were older than us in school but we all get back together over breaks and it is always good to see them every once and a while.

The reason I am posting this is that when my extended group of friends came Gym buddy came walking in. I don't know what it was, but seeing him really pissed me off. I think it is because of this blog and reliving all those events from our past. Him and I did not stop hanging out on a good note but have been civil when every gets together for years. I guess it was just me thinking about it and my frustration with him and me practically going back to him begging every time to let me hang out with him by the end. I am not that kind of person at all and so I was more mad at myself. Well at least my consolation is that he has let himself go and I think I look better than I did back then (I can be a tool, sorry).

Just had to get this off my chest, it was bothering me all night and I have had it on my mind. Hope you guys have a great day. My song for this post is one of my favorite things to run to DJ Milkman.

1 comment:

  1. Hey i just found your blog and wanted to tell you that your a normal sane guy. alot of guys are going through the same stuff you are. Blogs are a good way of getting things off your chest and having people give you some good advice when you ask. keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete